Camp Lone Star recently added a second campus in Tomball, just north of Houston, TX. This campus, called the Pines Campus, has begun to grow and get busier, and as a result, we’re looking to add a full-time Facilities Assistant to serve. If you or someone you know is passionate about Jesus, using gifts and talents to help maintain and beautify a campus, and would enjoy serving in a beautiful setting with a unique missional outreach opportunity, then visit http://lomt.com/about_employment.html to apply today!
Camp Lone Star recently added a second campus in Tomball, just north of Houston, TX. This campus, called the Pines Campus, has begun to grow and get busier, and as a result, we’re looking to add a full-time Program Director to serve. If you or someone you know is passionate about Jesus, sharing His love with youth and adults, and would enjoy serving in a beautiful setting with a unique missional outreach opportunity, then visit http://lomt.com/about_employment.html to apply today!
Camp Lakeview Program Director
Lakeview Ministries is accepting resumes for the position of Program Director at the Camp Lakeview site. The Program Director is responsible for coordinating and leading the summer program at Camp Lakeview as well as hosting guest groups and leading programming during the retreat season. He/she must be able to lead and supervise staff and campers, have the desire and ability to work outdoors, be a dedicated Christian willing to teach and live in accordance with the beliefs of the Lutheran Church – Missouri Synod, and have at least a bachelor’s degree (or 4 years related experience). Desired qualifications include being a member of the LCMS, experience on a summer camp staff, lifeguard certification, the ability to play guitar and lead group singing, ability to lead group activities (devotional and recreational), and experience in the facilitation of low and high ropes challenge-course programs.
Please visit https://lakeview.camp/year-round/ for a job description and to submit your resume for consideration.
Application Deadline: February 28th, 2021
Start Date: May 1st, 2021 (or earlier if possible)
An exciting opportunity to live, work and serve in the Sawtooth Mountains of Idaho!
This position functions in an effective team ministry, working with the organization’s executive leadership in the development and implementation of program and guest-related services for Camp Perkins.
This is a full‐time, salaried position with benefits (medical, disability, & retirement) and on‐site room and board. The normal work week for this position includes working Friday through Sunday 3‐4 times per month from January‐March & August‐October and may include weekends from May‐August.
Responsible to: Operations Director
- Responsible for the annual written evaluation of all summer staff and volunteers that served under the Property Coordinator. Evaluations to be turned into the Director.
- Responsible for the adherence to current safety policies that will ensure the safety and comfort of all guests arriving at camp, staying at camp, and departing from camp.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with summer staff and volunteers. Welcome guests warmly and offer assistance when appropriate.
- Report property evaluations and suggestions for improvements needed to maintain all areas related to management for all Lutheran Island Camp properties.
- Annually develop and update a long-range plan of maintenance projects on camp properties. This plan should reflect the future growth of the camp.
- Provide assistance in projecting costs for maintenance projects in coming fiscal year, work with Finance Coordinator to determine a budget, and work to stay within budget.
- Develop a close working relationship with all department coordinators keeping abreast of their needs and concerns.
- Meet regularly with the Executive Director with updates, set goals, and evaluate all areas of property maintenance.
- Inform staff for all inter related operations
- Be directly responsible for:
a) Forest Management ,
b) All local, state, and federal regulations, laws, forms, and contracts relating to maintenance, job descriptions and volunteer help.
c) Trash and garbage contracts and agreements.
d) The care, comfort, training, and work schedule of volunteers.
11. Responsible for adding, deleting, updating insurance policies and licenses on vehicles, trailers, and buildings.
12. Responsible for property landscaping.
13. Responsible for grading of property roads.
14. Responsible for scheduling and performing all maintenance and preventive maintenance on property. This
includes all buildings on Lutheran Island Camp properties.
15. Responsible for trash collection on property and hauling to approved holding or disposal areas.
16. Responsible for the mowing, trimming, and neat appearance of lawns.
17. Responsible for keeping property signs current and neat in appearance.
18. Responsible for the safe and neat appearance of all work areas and storage areas.
19. Responsible for keeping camp vehicles maintained and tools clean and in good repair.
20. Responsible for keeping sidewalks in good repair, shoveled, and deiced in front of the main buildings and
roadways to the main office and staff housing.
21. Maintain and improve all trails, bridges, signs, and campsites.
22. An other duties as assigned!
(On site housing)
Camp Okoboji is looking for a full time Maintenance Supervisor. See attached Job Description for details.
Join the year-round team at Camp Lutherwood Oregon with an internship that offers hands-on apprenticeship style learning. Lutherwood staff and outside professionals in chosen field of interest will offer mentorship and coaching throughout entire internship.
Internship Areas of Focus Available: Environmental Sustainability, Marketing & Media, Business Management
Hours: 32+ hours per week
Duration: 9-12 months (flexible start and end dates starting as early as June 2020)
Compensation: Monthly stipend and on-site housing provided
To Apply: Submit your current resume with cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
The primary purpose of the Office and Registration Manager/Guest Services Coordinator (ORM/GSC) is to provide coordination, support, and management of the office functions and processes as well as managing the registration processes for all campers and year round guests. The ORM/GSC will be the first and primary contact for all of our guests via phone, Internet, and in-person encounters. The ORM/GSC will lead in the development and coordination of a thriving year-round camp community through guest groups.
To apply: Submit a current resume with cover letter to email@example.com
Lutheran Valley Retreat is Sharing God’s Grace and Glory through His creation. We’re growing and need a growth-minded Business Manager to accelerate and manage that growth while sustaining what’s made us successful. Review the full job description and see if this position is for you.