Conference: Sunday Feb. 12th – Thursday Feb. 16th.
Registration for the 2023 NLOMA Conference has closed.
Click Here: Emerging Leaders Application
Joint Recruitment will be held on Thursday Feb. 16th
Dates & Location
- Kalispell, Montana Flathead Lutheran Bible Camp and Trinity Lutheran Camp
- Shuttles will be available to and from the airport for FREE, from the Kalispell, airport: FCA Glacier International Airport.
- The Conference begins the evening of Sunday, February 12th and ends on Thursday morning Feb, 16th
- Joint Recruitment will be held on Thursday, February 16th. Those participating in JR should plan to stay the night of the 16th and plan to leave on Friday the 17th.
- All accommodations include a single or double bed with linens provided. Private restrooms available upon request, but quantities are limited.
- The Conference will provide opportunities for spiritual growth, professional growth and time with other camp people to provide a time of renewal, laughter and rest.
- Recreational activities include downhill skiing, visit local breweries, a friendly game of hearts, pong-a-thon, and the ever popular Swag exchange. (“to the table!”)
- Registration will go live in October. Registration deadline is January 15th. Please register early so we can adequately prepare housing situations.
- NLOMA is offering scholarships for Emerging Leaders. This is designed to help those seeking to serve in outdoors ministry to attend a NLOMA Conference. The grants will help reduce the registration fees. An application will be available through the NLOMA website. The deadline to receive these grants is January 2nd.