The Emerging Leader Grant exists to help people interested in outdoors ministry as a profession attend the annual NLOMA conference at a reduced rate.
- First-time conference attendee
- Not currently serving at an outdoors ministry site in a permanent position
- Must be a NLOMA member
To apply, follow these steps:
- Become a NLOMA level D member ($25).
- Complete the Emerging Leader Grant Application.
- Watch for an email from NLOMA approving your application. This email will give you more information on registering for the conference. You will receive notification on whether or not you have received the grant by the end of January.
- Register for the conference.
- Emerging leaders will be housed in the least expensive housing option. You will most likely be sharing sleeping quarters with other Emerging Leaders.
- If you select “Conference Only” and “Sextuple Room” your conference rate will be $125 with the Emerging Leader Grant.
Deadline: All grant applications must be received at least 1 month before the start of the conference.
For questions about your Emerging Leader application please contact: email@example.com