“Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you
may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect.” Romans 12:2 (ESV)
Everywhere you turn in our world there is a voice proclaiming, ‘Do this!’, ‘Believe that!’, or ‘This is the
solution.’ But ultimately, we know there is only one voice who proclaims freedom and life. In Jesus’s final
words before Pilate, the Governor of Judea, he proclaimed, “I have come into the world to bear witness to
the truth. Everyone who is of the truth listens to my voice.” (John 18:37)
What is Jesus’s voice saying today, and how can we be of the truth in the midst of so many other “truths”
and narratives? Together, with Dr. Adam Francisco, we will explore what it means to live as a follower of
the truth, Jesus Christ, in America in the year 2022. We will learn about other false truths and lesser
worldviews, and how to share the ONE truth with love, in a growingly hostile society around us. We will
renew our minds through study and meditation on God’s Holy Word.
We are so excited and can’t wait to serve you! As you prepare to come, we would like to share some
updated items and answer whatever questions you may have.
Dates & Location
● Lutheridge Camp & Conference Center is located near Asheville, N.C. about 2 hours west of
● Shuttles will be available to and from the Asheville regional airport for FREE, and from the
Charlotte Douglas International Airport for $20 each way.
● The Conference begins the evening of Sunday, February 20th and ends on Thursday morning,
● Joint Recruitment begins on Thursday, February 24th and ends Friday February 25th.
● All accommodations include a single or double bed with linens provided. Attendees will be
housed in either Kohnjoy Inn, Thornburg Hall, the Bacot Center or one of Lutheridge’s Cottages.
Private restrooms available upon request, but quantities are limited. For more information about
the different housing options, visit Lutheridge Facilities.
● The Conference will provide opportunities for spiritual growth, communal professional
development, discipleship groups, fellowship, and time for rest & renewal.
● Recreational activities include hiking in Pisgah National Forest of the Blue Ridge Mountains, tour
the magnificent Biltmore Estate, visit local breweries, a friendly game of hearts, pong-a-thon, and
● Registration will go live in October. Registration deadline is January 29th. Please register early so we can adequately prepare housing situations.
● NLOMA is once again offering scholarships for Emerging Leaders. This is designed to help those
seeking to serve in outdoors ministry to attend a NLOMA Conference. The grants will help reduce
the registration fees. An application will be available through the NLOMA website. The deadline to
receive these grants is January 2nd.
All fees are cost per person and includes lodging, meals, and programming.
● Conference & Joint Recruitment | Sunday, February 20 – Friday, February 25
o Single Room (Kohnjoy, Thornburg, Bacot) – $545
o Double Room (Kohnjoy, Thornburg, Bacot)- $420
o Carla and H&H Cottages – $345
● Conference Only | Sunday February 20 – Thursday, February 24
o Single Room (Kohnjoy, Thornburg, Bacot) – $445
o Double Room (Kohnjoy, Thornburg, Bacot)- $340
o Carla and H&H Cottages – $285
● Joint Recruitment Only | Wednesday, February 23 – Friday, February 25
o Single Room (Kohnjoy, Thornburg, Bacot) – $240
o Double Room (Kohnjoy, Thornburg, Bacot)- $190
o Carla and H&H Cottages – $160
● Spouse Discount
o $50 off regular price
● Child Rate
o Conference + JR – $125
o Conference Only – $100
● Non-NLOMA Member Rates—add $100 to each rate above
1. All about COVID—what to expect at the 2022 NLOMA Conference
Due to the current COVID-19 pandemic, we ask that you please not come to the conference if you
or a member of your group is showing symptoms of COVID-19. Symptoms can include the
following: cough, fever, chills, muscle pain, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, sore throat,
new loss of taste or smell. We recommend that all attendees be vaccinated before attending, and
also recommend that guests over 65 or with high-risk medical conditions consider staying at
home. Please help us prevent potential spread of the virus in the following ways:
● Please be courteous of other guests in the camp’s common areas (e.g. beach, athletic field,
devotion sites) by practicing social distancing.
● Please use the hand sanitizer stations located around the site regularly.
● Please do not remain at the conference if you are showing symptoms of COVID-19. Please
also notify your host so that Lutheridge can take additional precautions when cleaning your
facilities after your departure.
2. White Board Conversations
a. During the conference, we will have 2 breakout sessions based on White Board
Conversation topics. Each topic will be facilitated by one of our incredible NLOMA peers.
b. If you have a White Board Conversation topic that you want included, please include that
question when you register for the conference or send an email to Danny