Our team is the heart of our ministry – we are looking for people who are passionate about loving Jesus and loving like Jesus in the context of camp ministry. If that sounds like you, we’d love to have you consider joining our team and becoming a part of our mission in “Building up all people in Christ for service and witness to the world.”
The Retreats Program Manager is responsible for:
- Leading, directing, and coordinating Camp Luther’s retreat groups and programs
- Working directly with many different types of retreat groups, including youth groups, confirmation groups, school groups, church groups, adult groups, and guest groups
- Serving as a member of our communications team, including driving marketing and communication efforts for our retreat programs
This position serves as a part of the Camp Luther program team to lead summer and year-round ministry programs, coach and build up our summer staff team, and live out the mission of Camp Luther with the people who come to camp.
How to Apply:
- Click the “Learn More” link listed below to go to Camp Luther’s website for a full job description and more information regarding this position.
- Carefully read the full job description for the position and prayerfully consider whether God may be calling you to serve at Camp Luther in this role.
- Submit your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hiring is currently ongoing for these positions. We will conduct interviews on a rolling basis as applications are received. Resumes will continue to be accepted until the position is filled – if the position is listed on Camp Luther’s website (linked below) then it is still open.